Minelab's most technologically advanced detector sets a new
benchmark for the industry!
E-Trac is Minelab's most technologically advanced detector,
incorporating unique Full Band Spectrum (FBS) Technology. Its
sleek, sturdy design, innovative control panel, intuitive menus,
clear LCD, robust lightweight coil and comprehensive targeting
options set E-Trac apart from any other detector available
Minelab has taken a further ground breaking step by
incorporating a USB interface, which will allow you to download and
upload E-Trac settings, User Modes and Discrimination Patterns
using your own Personal Computer (PC).
E-Trac will locate valuable metal objects in a variety of
mineralised ground conditions such as extremely salty soils, sea
water, wet beach sand and highly magnetic ground conditions. By
using the E-Trac you can become one of the many successful
detectorists who combine their passion for the outdoors with the
excitement of discovering valuable coins, relics, gold and
jewellery on a regular basis.
E-Trac delivers Full Band Spectrum (FBS) with
Simultaneous Frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz - 100kHz through its
powerful microprocessor. The frequency range means that the signal
received from the detector coil is analysed from a wide range of
responses. This allows E-Trac's advanced signal processing to rate
detected objects according to their ferrous and conductivity
(FE-CO) characteristics and analyse more target information so that
the target identification (ID) is more accurate.
Minelab's Smartfind™ is a unique two-dimensional scale of
discrimination. Smartfind™ graphically represents both the ferrous
and conductivity properties on the same display. This combined with
E-Trac's target Discrimination ability eliminates signals from
undesired targets and accepts signals from desired targets.
E-Trac's technology means:
- Greater detecting depth
- High sensitivity over a wide range of targets
- Less interference from electromagnetic sources
- More accurate identification of target characteristics
E-Trac Xchange allows you to download and upload detector
settings and Discrimination Patterns via USB to your Personal
Computer. This advanced feature is designed to allow you to quickly
configure the E-Trac to particular detecting environments and
You can always share your experiences and settings with other
detectorists. The installation CD and Xchange User Guide supplied
with your E-Trac ensure you can get started straight away.
You can build a resource library charting your success with your
E-Trac. Download and store your valuable Settings, User Modes and
Patterns for your favourite sites and upload them as required.
There's no limit to the number you can store on your PC so make the
most of your E-Trac and never worry about losing your successful
- E-Trac Xchange USB functionality - create, download and upload
your E-Trac Settings and Discrimination Patterns for your favourite
sites; save to your PC or XChange them with others by email.
- Ultra-lightweight waterproof 11" Double D Waterproof Coil,
versatile with sharp, accurate pinpointing and depth!
- QuickMask™ with independent Ferrous and Conductivity rejection
level adjust - a fast and simple way to edit Patterns
- Smartfind™ offers Minelab's proven unique discrimination and
dual coordinate target profiling.
- Discrimination Scale with radical realignment improves the
target ID and recovery rate of good targets at depth
- Sensitivity functionality with expanded Auto, Manual and
- Refined Threshold adjustment level on a 1-50 scale - greater
precision to suit your requirements
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators on 2 modes makes
target size and identification more accurate than ever
- Four pre-programmed Minelab User Modes with specific Settings
and Patterns suited to Coins; High Trash; Beach and Relics.
- Four User Mode slots - personalise your Modes to suit your
specific detecting target preferences and environment.
- Ground Setting options of Neutral and Difficult adapt easily to
benign or the most challenging operating conditions with these
- Trash Density - High ensures you experience fewer false signals
in high trash environments, Low is perfect for cleaner sites.
- User-centered Keypad and Menu Interface Design - enhanced
usability with intuitive icons and logical menu sequences that are
fast and so easy to use!
- Clear resolution Visual Display Panel 72mm x 48mm - designed
for optimum visibility in all light conditions
- Ergonomic, perfectly balanced Handle Assembly ensures longer
periods of detecting without fatigue!
- Additional Expert Features and Preferences allow you to
customise your E-Trac to suit your needs.